- 2 ea chipotle chiles shopping list
- 2 ea Bacon; Slices, Finely Cut Up shopping list
- 1/4 cup Onion; Finely Chopped shopping list
- 3 cup Tomatoes; Finely Chopped shopping list
- 1 cup beef broth shopping list
- 1/4 cup Carrot; Finely Chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup Celery; Finely Chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup Fresh Cilantro; Snipped shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- Cover chilies with warm water. Let stand until softened, about 1 hour.
- Drain and finely chop.
- Cook and stir bacon and onion in a 2-quart saucepan until bacon is crisp;
- Stir in chilies and remaining ingredients.
© 2011, hotsauceaddict.com. All rights reserved.
- Mexican Hot Sauce Recipe
- T-Rev’s Award Winning Stiff Willi Chili Recipe
- Quick and Spicy Chili Recipe
- Basic Hot Sauce Recipe
- Belizian Style Habanero Hot Sauce Recipe
- Garlic Pepper Hot Sauce Recipe
- Easy Jalepeno Hot Sauce Recipe
- Habanero Hot Sauce with Carrots Recipe
- Habanero Hot Sauce Recipe
- Garlic Chilli Sauce Recipe
- Haitian Hot Pepper Sauce Recipe
- Brian’s Hot Sauce Recipe
- Mountain Man Roasted Corn, Garlic & Chipotle Sauce Review
- Killer Habanero Hot Sauce Recipe
- Hot Sauce from Scratch
Filed Under: Hot Sauce Recipes