- 4 hot red or orange chili peppers, such as habanero
- 2 red bell peppers ( 3/4 pound), roughly chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt.
- Wearing rubber or latex gloves, roughly chop the chilies. Combine all ingredients in a small pot over medium-high heat. Once mixture is simmering, reduce heat to low, cover and continue to simmer until peppers are tender, 7 to 10 minutes. Do not inhale vapors; they will sting.
- Transfer mixture to a blender and purée. Pour into a medium jar and allow to cool uncovered. Cover tightly and refrigerate for three days. Keep stored in refrigerator; sauce will last for several weeks or months.
© 2010, hotsauceaddict.com. All rights reserved.
- Habanero Hot Sauce Recipe
- Basic Hot Sauce Recipe
- New Ghost Pepper Sauce Gives Consumers True Taste of World’s Hottest Pepper
- World’s Hottest Pepper “Ghost Chili”
- World’s Hottest Hot Sauce is a Pepper Extract That Can Kill
- Health Benefits of Hot Sauce
- When You Like It Hotter – Mad Dog 357 Hot Sauce
- Pure Cap Extract Review
- Guest Writers Wanted
- Great Brittain Enjoys the Spice of Life
Filed Under: Hot Sauce Recipes