- 12 habanero peppers (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Saute the onion and garlic for about 2-3 minutes, till they turn soft.
- Add the chopped carrots and toss the mixture.
- Pour 1/2 cup of water and bring the mixture to boil.
- Cover with a lid and simmer until the carrots are cooked well.
- Transfer the mixture into a blender and add habanero; blend this mixture for about 3 minutes.
- Then, combine the puree, lime juice, vinegar and a pinch of salt and simmer for approximately 5 minutes.
© 2010, hotsauceaddict.com. All rights reserved.
- Habanero Hot Sauce Recipe
- Garlic Pepper Hot Sauce Recipe
- Basic Hot Sauce Recipe
- Mexican Hot Sauce Recipe
- Buffalo Wing Sauce from Scratch
- Obama’s Health Care Hot Sauce Review
- Dave’s Temporary Insanity Sauce Review
- Health Benefits of Hot Sauce
- What is the Scoville Heat Test?
- World’s Hottest Hot Sauce is a Pepper Extract That Can Kill
- World’s Hottest Pepper “Ghost Chili”
- New Ghost Pepper Sauce Gives Consumers True Taste of World’s Hottest Pepper
- A New Level of Insanity – InsaneChicken Announces Choke Your Chicken Peri-Peri Hot Sauce
- Pure Cap Extract Review
- When You Like It Hotter – Mad Dog 357 Hot Sauce
Filed Under: Hot Sauce Recipes