- Habanero or Scotch Bonnet peppers, Chopped
- 1/2 cup Papaya; substitute peaches, Fresh or canned
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- 1 cup Onion; minced
- 3 clove Garlic; minced
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1/4 cup Malt vinegar
- Bring everything to a boil together; lower heat and simmer 5 min.
- Puree in blender.
© 2010, hotsauceaddict.com. All rights reserved.
- Habanero Hot Sauce with Carrots Recipe
- Habanero Hot Sauce Recipe
- Garlic Pepper Hot Sauce Recipe
- Basic Hot Sauce Recipe
- Mexican Hot Sauce Recipe
- New Ghost Pepper Sauce Gives Consumers True Taste of World’s Hottest Pepper
- World’s Hottest Pepper “Ghost Chili”
- World’s Hottest Hot Sauce is a Pepper Extract That Can Kill
- Obama’s Health Care Hot Sauce Review
- Guest Writers Wanted
- Health Benefits of Hot Sauce
- Cin Chili turned up the Heat at the Austin Hot Sauce Festival
- Buffalo Wing Sauce from Scratch
- A New Level of Insanity – InsaneChicken Announces Choke Your Chicken Peri-Peri Hot Sauce
- What is the Scoville Heat Test?
Filed Under: Hot Sauce Recipes