Another week has gone by already and time for another Hot Sauce Blog Weekly Roundup.
ScottRobertsWeb.com – This week interviewed Steve Seabury of High River Sauces. This is a good read and it seems like Steve is an interesting character. Scott then takes a swipe at Australian Geographic’s List of the Hottest Chile Peppers accuracy. He questions whether or not the list is 100% accurate. I have to tell you I agree with Scott the list does not seem to be correct.
HotSauceDaily.com – Has a very nice looking Cincinnati Style Chili Recipe.
PeppersAndMore.com – Know how to get people attention with the name grabbing heading of X-rated sauce hot on the tongue. Noosa Chilli has taken out four medals at the highly competitive Sydney Royal Fine Food Show, with a gold for its Mustard Chutney, a silver for its Jamaican Jerk Rub and a bronze for its Cajun Rub. (Rubs are rub-on meat-seasoners.) Co-owners Megan Twiname and Matt Gengos said a second bronze was picked up for its ultra-hot X-Rated Sauce.
© 2011, hotsauceaddict.com. All rights reserved.
- Hot Sauce Blog Weekly Roundup Aug 27 2011
- Hot Sauce Blog Weekly Roundup Sep 18 2011
- Hot Sauce Blog Weekly Roundup Sep 11 2011
- Hot Sauce Blog Weekly Roundup Sept 3 2011
- Hot Sauce Used to Test Video Game Agressive Behavior
- World’s Hottest Hot Sauces of All Time
- List of the Hottest Hot Sauces
- Hellfire Hot Sauce Devil’s Revenge Private Reserve 2011 Review
- Chipotle Bacon Hot Sauce Recipe
- Pittsburg Fan Creates Award Winning Hot Sauce
- Shotgun Wielding Taco Bell Customer Needs His Hot Sauce
- What is the Scoville Heat Test?
- Dr. Phil’s Hot Sauce Mom Goes to Court
- Study Shows Spicy Foods can Kill Cancers
- Rasta Fire Hot Sauce Review
Filed Under: Hot Sauce Information