Select Red Habanero peppers, fresh carrots, onions, lime juice, vinegar, garlic and salt
Are you not happy with your run of the mill sauces you can buy at your local grocer? Would you like a sauce that’s hotter than those sauces, but still has a wonderful flavor?
Well, look no farther!!! This is the sauce for you!!
This sauce has strong habanero taste to it. But, don’t worry. It’s not overpowering. You can still taste the carrots ,lime juice and onions sneak past the mighty hab to delightfully tickle your tastebuds. But, that’s where it stops as far as tasting the ingredients. I could barely taste the garlic. And, I could not taste neither the vinegar nor the salt. But, that’s a beautiful thing. Those two culprits tend to kill the taste of sauces if they are made part of the most important ingredients. I would suggest using this sauce with fish, as I did, and even pork.
As far as heat goes, this is definitely not the hottest. But, it is not for a novice to take lightly because it does pack a punch to it. An experienced chilehead will recognize the heat and show much respect to Ms. Sharp by using more in addition to what they have already put on their food.
All around, I would highly suggest this sauce to anyone looking for a sauce that’s versatile, more on the mild side and flavorful.
© 2010, hotsauceaddict.com. All rights reserved.
- Habanero Hot Sauce with Carrots Recipe
- Habanero Hot Sauce Recipe
- Basic Hot Sauce Recipe
- Haitian Hot Pepper Sauce Recipe
- Garlic Pepper Hot Sauce Recipe
- Mexican Hot Sauce Recipe
- Obama’s Health Care Hot Sauce Review
- Dave’s Temporary Insanity Sauce Review
- Pure Cap Extract Review
- New Ghost Pepper Sauce Gives Consumers True Taste of World’s Hottest Pepper
- World’s Hottest Hot Sauce is a Pepper Extract That Can Kill
- World’s Hottest Pepper “Ghost Chili”
- Health Benefits of Hot Sauce
- Buffalo Wing Sauce from Scratch
- Cin Chili turned up the Heat at the Austin Hot Sauce Festival
Filed Under: Hot Sauce Reviews