- 1.5 cups distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 10 dried ghost chiles
- 10 small dried jalapenos
Note: Use rubber gloves and a mask when handling the peppers and making the hot sauce.
- Wash the peppers, pat dry, and then remove seeds and stem.
- Place chilies a mason jar with the vinegar and salt.
- Put the jar in the refrigerator for 2 to 4 weeks.
- Put the mixture in a blender or food processor and puree.
- Strain with a metal strainer. I push the chili paste through the strainer and scrape the underside with a spatula to get as much of the chili meat into the sauce as possible. (You can save anything that is left in the strainer and use as a chili paste.)
© 2010 – 2011, hotsauceaddict.com. All rights reserved.
- Habanero Hot Sauce Recipe
- Holiday Jolokia Sauce Recipe
- Hot Sauce from Scratch
- Belizian Style Habanero Hot Sauce Recipe
- Brian’s Hot Sauce Recipe
- Killer Habanero Hot Sauce Recipe
- Garlic Pepper Hot Sauce Recipe
- T-Rev’s Award Winning Stiff Willi Chili Recipe
- Basic Hot Sauce Recipe
- Habanero Hot Sauce with Carrots Recipe
- Haitian Hot Pepper Sauce Recipe
- Mexican Hot Sauce Recipe
- Stiff Willi Chili’s Baby Back Ribs Recipe
- Old Man Versus The World’s Hottest Pepper (Bhut Jolokia)
- World’s Hottest Pepper “Ghost Chili”
Filed Under: Hot Sauce Recipes