Come watch an old man battle the worlds hottest pepper. Jamie Kocher, ceo of the Waimea Bay Chili Pepper Company, and www.BambooandTikis.com, eats the largest and most spiciest part of the Bhut (Naga/Ghost) Jolokia Chili Pepper and this old man almost dies.
The Bhut Jolokia holds the Guinness Book of World Record’s title as the hottest pepper. Jamie personally grows these peppers organically in Hawaii. For hours he writhes in the burning pain from the back heat of the world’s hottest pepper.
© 2010, hotsauceaddict.com. All rights reserved.
- World’s Hottest Pepper “Ghost Chili”
- New Ghost Pepper Sauce Gives Consumers True Taste of World’s Hottest Pepper
- Girls Habanero Eating Contest
- Pure Cap Extract Review
- World’s Hottest Hot Sauce is a Pepper Extract That Can Kill
- Fear Hot Sauce Review
- The Ghost Hot Sauce Review
- Peter Norvaisas – Hot Sauce Reviewer
- Legendary Railroad Comes Alive In New Line of Hot Sauces
- What is the Scoville Heat Test?
- Garlic Pepper Hot Sauce Recipe
- Busha Browne Pukka Hot Pepper Sauce Review
- Captain Jack’s Caribbean Style Pepper Sauce Review
- Marie Sharp’s Fiery Hot Red Habanero Pepper Sauce Review
- Haitian Hot Pepper Sauce Recipe
Filed Under: Videos