Aspen, CO (PRWEB) January 23, 2012
Extreme sports fans are being offered a rare opportunity to chat with their favorite athletes via the Winter X Games Athlete Chat Series, presented by Texas Pete® Hot Sauce. Four 30-minute live, digital interactive pre-event chats took place January 3, 10, 17 and 24. Each was a resounding success attended by thousands of X Games fans. The series will culminate at the games in Aspen, where four more chats will take place, January 26-29, live from the X Games medal’s stage, each starting at 7 p.m. EST.
Swiss ski racer Fanny Smith, American ski racer Casey Puckett, Australian snowboarder Torah Bright and American snowboarder Scotty Lago participated in the first chat. Participating in the upcoming chats are snowboarders Zak Hale, Nick Visconti, Sage Kotsenburg; snowmobilers Levi LaValee, Colton Moore and Caleb Moore, and skier Alex Schlopy. Others are quickly being confirmed.
The live chats will stream live on the “XCast” tab on the Texas Pete® Facebook page at http://www.Facebook.com/TexasPete. ESPN and X Games social media sites will also stream the chats, as will other sponsor and athlete digital platforms. Viewers can post questions during the chat, to be answered by participating athletes. Brandon Graham, host of ESPN Radio’s Late Night Action will be hosting the athlete chat series.
“Texas Pete® participated in the Winter X Games last year and we were blown away with the enthusiasm the fans have for these athletes,” said Glenn Garner, director of marketing for TW Garner Food Company, the makers of Texas Pete® Hot Sauce. “We are extremely excited to provide this opportunity and are looking forward to the upcoming games as well.”
During the chats, random participants will be chosen to win X games prize packs. Prize packs being given to lucky attendees are the same that are being given to the athletes participating in the chats. For more information, visit http://www.facebook.com/texaspete.
© 2012, hotsauceaddict.com. All rights reserved.
- Hot Sauce Used to Test Video Game Agressive Behavior
- Legendary Railroad Comes Alive In New Line of Hot Sauces
- TLC Now Casting Picky Eaters – You Could Be a Star!
- Pittsburg Fan Creates Award Winning Hot Sauce
- Cin Chili turned up the Heat at the Austin Hot Sauce Festival
- Hot Sauce Flavored Doritos Hit the Streets
- Annual Hot Sauce Festival Ready to Rock
- Garlicky Greengo Hot Sauce Review
- Spice Up Your Love Life with Envy
- Hell Fire 2011 Reserve
- Radical Hot Sauces and Radical Profit Sharing
- The Cardiff Giant Review
- Ryan Graub – Hot Sauce Reviewer
- Organic Originals Launches Operation “Hot Sauce 4 Heroes,” Gives Soldiers On Front Lines Gourmet Taste of Home
- Chileheads, Lend a Hand…..
Filed Under: Press Releases