Ammond surpassed the gates of a fiery hell only to stand here testifying that he has endured the Scorpion Pepper and lived! This pepper tasted great, had a sweet, bell pepper kind of consistency. Then kicked his butt royally.
This pepper deserves respect! Extract sauces are nothing compared to the Scorpion Pepper. We hope you enjoy this review.
© 2011, hotsauceaddict.com. All rights reserved.
- Pure Cap Extract Review
- The Cardiff Giant Review
- Da Bomb Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce Review
- HellFire Hot Sauce 2011 “Extreme Heat” Review
- Scoville Institute Halloween Hot Sauce Collection
- Hot Sauce Blog Weekly Roundup Sept 3 2011
- Wicked Cactus Sauce’s “Aliento Del Diablo” Hot Sauce Review
- Captain Jack’s Caribbean Style Pepper Sauce Review
- Smack My Ass and Call Me Sally The Slap Heard Around the World Review
- Hot Sauce Used to Test Video Game Agressive Behavior
- Marie Sharp’s Fiery Hot Red Habanero Pepper Sauce Review
- Hot Sauce Blog Weekly Roundup Sep 18 2011
- New World’s Hottest Pepper Hails from UK
- Hot Sauce Mom from Dr. Phil Show Convicted
- Liquid Stoopid Hot Sauce Review