InsaneChicken.com has compiled a comprehensive list of the hottest hot sauces ever created. Now you can see how the sauces that you have experienced stack up against the hottest sauces in history. I have tried most of them with the exception of the very top of the list. Some of those pepper extracts are truly scary. It is definitely a great reference for the various scoville ratings for some of the world’s most famous hot sauces.
“People are constantly asking what are the world’s hottest hot sauces so we put together the list of the hottest hot sauces ever created. If you are a hot sauce lover then chances are you have heard of the Scoville scale and know how it is used. But for the newcomers to the love of hot sauce, it is interesting to note how hot sauces are rated and how hot they really can get.”
Check out the hottest hot sauces ever created
© 2011, hotsauceaddict.com. All rights reserved.
- New World’s Hottest Pepper Hails from UK
- World’s Hottest Hot Sauce is a Pepper Extract That Can Kill
- What is the Scoville Heat Test?
- Legendary Railroad Comes Alive In New Line of Hot Sauces
- World’s Hottest Pepper “Ghost Chili”
- New Ghost Pepper Sauce Gives Consumers True Taste of World’s Hottest Pepper
- Heartbreaking Dawns Mauvais Sang (Bad Blood) Review
- Dave’s Insanity Hot Sauce Review
- Old Man Versus The World’s Hottest Pepper (Bhut Jolokia)
- Blair’s Megadeath Hot Sauce Review
- Blair’s 2010 Halloween Reserve Review
- Chipotle Bacon Hot Sauce Recipe
- Boy Hospitalized After Ingesting Hot Sauce
- Heartbreaking Dawns 2010 Limited Edition Albo’Gator
- Satan’s Blood Hot Sauce Review
Filed Under: Hot Sauce Information