Zane & Zack’s World Famous Honey Company!
Hello Chili Heads,
I wanted to share a hot sauce with you that my family and I really enjoyed. It is full of spicy sweet flavor and packs a surprise heat that will light you up!
The ingredients are as follows:
Honey, Red Cayenne & Habanero Chilies, fresh garlic, onion, vinegar, spices, salt, natural pepper flavor.
The bottle is a 5 oz. bottle and comes equipped with a handy flip top that restricts the sauce from pouring all over your food.
Zane and Zack’s is a family owned and operated Sauce Company that started in 2003. They make many different products and also produce limited numbers of collectable bottles as well.
I hope you enjoy the Video Review. So keep it HOT and keep it Spicy! Most of all ENJOY!
Zane & Zack’s World Famous Honey Co. started in the summer of 2003. Sam had taken up beekeeping the summer before and wanted to come up with new, unique ways to use honey in different recipes. Since we love hot sauce and smoked foods, it seemed only natural to start out smoking jalapeños for chipotle. After creating a recipe that tasted great, we brought some to a friend’s BBQ. Everyone commented on how awesome it was and asked where the hot sauce had come from. When they found out that Sam had made it, we were told repeatedly that we should market it. Over the next year,
© 2012, hotsauceaddict.com. All rights reserved.
- Garlicky Greengo Hot Sauce Review
- Satan’s Rage Hot Sauce Review
- The Bell River Brand Hot Sauce Review
- Ammond Crawford – Hot Sauce Reviewer
- Hell Fire 2011 Reserve
- Blueberry Hell Private Reserve Hot Sauce Review
- Hellfire Hot Sauce Devil’s Revenge Private Reserve 2011 Review
- Crazy Uncle Jester’s Afterburner Fudge Sauce Review
- Heartbreaking Dawns 2010 Limited Edition Albo’Gator
- Scoville Institute Halloween Hot Sauce Collection
- Afterlife Ghost Peper Sauce Review
- Heartbreaking Dawns Gourmet Meridian Serrano Sauce Review
- Spicy Gifts for Christmas
- Dr. Chilemeister’s Sick and Evil Deadly Brew – Insane Hot Sauce Review
- RedRum Prickly Pear Hot Sauce Review
Filed Under: Hot Sauce Reviews